- Let's get acquainted
- Our partners
- Multi Media
- Find out more about HIV and AIDS
- Get in touch
South-South Exchange Programme
See South-South Exchange Programme (link)
Selection criteria: secondment programme participants (grantees) are selected according to the following guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualise and formulate a small-scale technical proposal and managing a small grant (compulsory).
- You must be currently working within a community-based organization, non-government organization or similar either in HIV AIDS service provision or in social communication through performing arts (compulsory) This organisation will be the support base for a future arts-based sexual and reproductive health communication project at the end of your secondment period.
- Availability for three month work period (compulsory)
- Professional background in sexual and reproductive health or popular theatre (desirable)
- Professional experience in training, or adult education or communication or project development or theatre (desirable)
- Background in public health, education, international development, human rights or similar (desirable)
- Work with indigenous people (desirable)
Applications must include a CV or rÃ©sumÃ©, cover letter explaining why the application is being submitted and a letter of support from the potential granteeâ€™s organization. The applicant must be available for the full three month period.
Contact: South South Exchange Programme